The Product Manager acts as an ambassador between internal and external commercial and technical stakeholders, articulating and translating their requirements into features and user stories. You will own AdInMo’s product roadmap and ultimately act as the keeper of our long-term product vision. You’ll work closely with all teams, but specifically with the development and ad operations teams to gather, define, prioritize and plan the product roadmap.
Product Management: Manage the product roadmap, triage requests for new functionality by evaluating their value to the customer and business. Develop a deep understanding of our customers on both sides of our marketplace (advertisers and game developers), obtain feedback on existing products and competitive products, and translate their specific requirements into actionable insights.
Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with a cross-functional team of consisting of mainly internal (management, development, sales, marketing) but also external stakeholders including game developers and programmatic ad buyers (exchanges /SSPs/DSPs/resellers/brands), to understand their requirements and desired outcomes.
Project management: Develop product roadmaps, and define, plan and deliver product features and track their impact through objective metrics and KPIs as well as customer and stakeholder feedback.
Product marketing: Work with the marketing, technical support and account management teams to ensure the product features are correctly positioned and communicated
Product evangelism: Understand the overall in-game monetization and programmatic advertising ecosystems, staying abreast of industry trends. Be an external advocate for AdInMo’s product e.g. supporting sales or speaking at conferences.
Full time: UK or Remote (Europe)
- This role requires a unique mix of commercial, technical and people skills.
- You will have the ability to synthesize multiple stakeholder inputs into product requirements and a product roadmap.
- Experience of stakeholder management – internal and client facing.
- The ideal candidate will come from a monetization background from a games publisher or ad monetization platform that works with game developers, with a passion, knowledge and experience of ad monetization in mobile games including IAPs and IAAs, working within data-intensive and data-driven environments.
- You have solid project owner/manager experience, or similar role, ideally within a mobile games publisher or adtech platform.
- You are proficient in making decisions based on data and are familiar with experimentation frameworks and data extraction and visualization techniques and tools (including for example Google Analytics, Excel, Google Data Studio, Grafana, SQL).
- You will have outstanding written and oral communication and can distil complex concepts to their core components and adapt your communications to diverse audiences.
- This is fun! We’re a games company. You will be the master at juggling impossible deadlines and requirements from multiple stakeholders while maintaining a GSOH.
- Business proficiency in English (written and verbal)
Please email us your CV.