Chief Product & Technology Officer
Games is one of the hottest advertising trends right now and as AdInMo’s adtech business rapidly scales up, it’s an exciting time to join Team AdInMo and take a leadership role in our senior management team.
You will be responsible for shaping AdInMo’s product and technology strategy including technical direction and product roadmap planning for AdInMo’s patent-pending mobile in-game advertising SaaS platform.
The role requires an experienced, agile and pragmatic CPTO to both nurture and grow the existing development teams. You will have an excellent track-record of building world class technology with agile planning and mentoring.
Technical leadership and strong communication skills is a must, an understanding of the Ad Tech, Big Data and mobile games is an advantage but not a requirement.
Finally, you’ll also need the credibility, decision making and gravitas to operate as a key advisor to the CEO and board.
Full time: UK or Europe
- Provide technical vision, leadership, mentorship, and a path for personal and professional growth within the development team.
- Understand the commercial and technical requirements of the customers on both sides of our marketplace: advertisers, and game developers & publishers.
- Manage the product roadmap, driving a clear product vision and detailed user stories.
- Deliver the product vision, building the team capable of creating a scalable, secure and high performance platform.
- Manage the development and infrastructure budgets and own the technical partnerships with third party suppliers.
- Anticipate industry data trends in the evolving gaming and adtech sectors
- Share your technical expertise across all functions of the company, including your senior management colleagues, board members, shareholders, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in and represent AdInMo thought leadership in industry forums, including talking at events.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English.
- Previous experience of CTO or senior role in a technology company in both start up and scale up environments.
- Good knowledge of software architecture, cloud infrastructure and DevOPs; AWS platforms as well as C#, Python and Rust development an advantage.
- Experience building scalable database architectures, and implementing BI/reporting tools to work with them.
- Experience of managing the Product Roadmap
- Experience of managing large development and infrastructure budgets and complex 3rd party supplier relationships.
- Capable of communicating both internally and externally (technical and non-technical), with experience of stakeholder management.
- Degree in software engineering, maths or computer science.
- Comfortable working in remote and international teams.
- Experience of building a strong team, fostering a culture of innovation
- Insatiable curiosity, proactive problem-solving mindset.
Please email us your CV.