Ad Operations Specialist:
This role is at the heart of Team AdInMo working with both development and client teams. You’ll liaise with the world’s largest SSPs, global mobile game developers and brand advertisers to help AdInMo scale the new ad category InGamePlay brand advertising.
You’ll have a solid background in programmatic advertising will be responsible for both the management of ad campaigns and overseeing the day-to-day operations with 3rd party ad serving platforms and vendor interfaces. We’re looking for someone who is excited about growth and optimizing revenues while proactively troubleshooting and razor-focused on accuracy. Attention to detail is critical. Must be client facing but not afraid of a database query.
Full-time: UK, Ukraine or Remote
- Core understanding of digital advertising, particularly in mobile games or apps and their associated technological principles – e.g. ad serving, tagging, analytics and attribution
- User experience of key ad technologies with a solid understanding on both the sell-side and buy-side including ad servers, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs, CRMs, fraud, brand safety tools, tag management
- Well versed in campaign setup, optimisation techniques and reporting on programmatic campaigns (scheduling, QA, delivery, fill, revenue reporting and analysis).
- Experience in supporting and maintaining complex AdOps / SSP / DSP integrations.
- A good grounding in programmatic operations either from an agency or in-house environment.
- A working knowledge of SQL queries and data visualization tools
- Business proficiency in English (written and verbal)
Please send us your CV along with a covering letter or short video telling us why you think AdInMo needs your ad ops skills in our team.