AdInMo is a real-time ad tech platform, and yes we do very cool stuff with games, but everything is underpinned by lots and lots of data and we’re looking for an analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious individual with experience in adtech to join our team.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll work as part of the demand team to provide insights and recommendations to enable data-driven decision-making. You’ll be responsible for providing data insights and recommendations to support the programmatic strategy that enable the team to identify new opportunities and media optimization, troubleshoot, augment capacity modelling and support our advertiser client requirements.
Your day-to-day will involve consolidating third party datasets, running queries and liaising with internal teams through analyses, dashboards and A/B tests, as well as participate in monitoring performance and produce engaging campaign analysis.
You will also get to work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering and Data Science to drive forward new product initiatives and input into building AdInMo’s machine learning capabilities.
Full time: UK or Remote (Europe)
- Experience of working with big data (billion+ data points)
- Solid SQL experience
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in data science or machine learning and/or lots of practical experience of data analysis in an adtech team
- Good visualization skills and experience of predictive analysis preferred
- Experience with SSP, DSP and ad serving tech e.g. DV360, Pubmatic, Smaato, Xandr, Yahoo, Mediamath, TTDetc is preferred
- Experience of R or Python for Big Data Analysis a distinct advantage
- A curious mind, a proactive approach to interpreting business requirements and excellent collaborative skills
- Business proficiency in English (written and verbal)
Please email us your CV.