This is a great time to join Team AdInMo to help us grow and scale our in-game advertising platform where you will be collaborating with our SDK, database and architecture teams to implement best practices, systems and tools in the DevOps toolchain.
You will have responsibility for the AdInMo infrastructure with the goal to deliver a robust and scalable solutions with a focus on reliability, resiliency, performance and security. You’ll be working with big data, ad tech and game developers in a rapidly scaling start-up environment.
Part-time/Full-time: UK or Remote (Europe)
- Configure and maintain our cloud infrastructure;
- Improve high availability and fault tolerance of infrastructure;
- Reduce the cost of managing infrastructure and applications;
- Participate in the process of monitoring infrastructure and applications;
- Identify and resolve the root causes of complex issues;
- Suggest and share your expertise and best practices with the team.
- At least 3+ years dev ops experience working in a Linux big data environment;
- Experience with high-availability solutions with a particular focus on performance and scale is a must;
- Proficiency with AWS cloud platform which includes ECS, EC2, Fargate, Kafka (MSK), Kinesis, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, ELB. and IAM (valid AWS certification will be a plus);
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems;
- Proven experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform), understanding of CI / CD concepts, GitLab Pipelines, and experience in implementation;
- Experience in automated solutions using any scripting language (Python / Bash);
- Experience in implementing Logging and Monitoring solutions;
- Knowledge of DBA practices and experience with SnowFlake will be a plus;
- Previous experience as a backend developer (Python / PHP / Node.js) could be a huge advantage;
- Hands-on experience documenting infrastructure solutions, detailed manuals, and how-tos;
- High degree of drive, self-motivation, curiosity, and good communication skills in English (written and verbal).
Please email us your CV and include links to any publicly accessible code that you wrote, libraries you maintain, pull requests you’ve authored, or other means of proof of your coding skills and technical achievements.