International Ad Sales Manager:
Gaming has firmly established itself as one of the hottest advertising trends and in-game advertising is pioneering new formats helping brand advertisers access hard-to-reach audiences programmatically driven by contextual targeting and better measurement.
AdInMo is headquartered in the UK and specializes in mobile gaming with data-driven adtech to attract a broad range of games publishers and deliver effective immersive brand campaigns.
The International Ad Sales Manager role is a mix of business development, sales and account management. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by developing relationships with channel partners and securing in-game advertising campaign briefs. The target-driven role requires relevant digital ad sales experience, and the successful candidate will bring programmatic know-how and excellent relationships with media agencies, resellers, trading desks, DSPs and SSPs.
- Develop and deploy clear programmatic sales plans across key international markets
- Ownership of sales cycle from lead generation to closure and execution
- Build relationships, educate advertisers about in-game, grow and secure repeat business from existing accounts, trouble-shooting and more
- Drive in-game advertising into existing agency curated marketplaces
- Act as an individual contributor to drive revenue, forecast accurately and hit quarterly targets
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to support and align with growth strategy
To be a strong fit for this opportunity you should have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling display/video programmatic solutions
- Proven ability to navigate decision makers and stakeholders and close deals
- Ability to understand complex sales cycles, define requirements and customize each approach for a variety of organizations
- A strong rolodex of high-quality commercial relationships with programmatic / digital buying and planning points at major agencies, trade desks and brands, leverageable from day one
Skills & Profile
- Target driven and relationship builder
- In-depth programmatic knowledge of both the supply and demand side
- Passion for and understanding of the media gaming space is preferred
- Comfortable working in remote and international teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit, insatiable curiosity, proactive problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Agile approach to work in a high growth and ever-evolving environment
- Fully remote (Europe based)
Please send us your CV along with a covering letter or short video telling us why you think AdInMo needs your unique ad sales skills in our team.