Sales Development Coordinator:
We’re looking for a self-starter to join our busy commercial team to help us grow our global mobile games inventory. The Sales Development Coordinator supports our international sales team focused on lead generation and data acquisition in order to grow and progress the sales pipeline. You’ll be experienced in popular business tools including LinkedIN and Hubspot, engage directly with prospects and get to learn all about automated marketing.
Full time: UK, Ukraine or Remote
- Requires extensive experience and expertise in business development via LinkedIn
- Good knowledge of Hubspot sales pipeline management as well as marketing tools e.g. sequences and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Experience of business development or sales support within mobile advertising and/or mobile games community is desirable along with a working knowledge of mobile advertising ecosystem
- Comfortable working in remote and international teams using all the tools you’d expect in today’s digital world e.g. Slack, Zoom etc
- Proactive mindset and target driven
Please send us your CV and a link to a 2-minute audio or video self-introduction telling us how you can help build our global games inventory.