Senior Business Development Manager – Demand:
In-game advertising is enjoying accelerated adoption with new industry standards helping propel this exciting new ad format to become part of the standard programmatic media buying mix. This role will help scale our in-game advertising demand to deliver advertiser revenues and manage buy-side partnerships.
Well-connected and passionate about ad monetization, your role is to secure in-game advertising campaign briefs as well as help build our channel partner network. Make an impact to evolve the in-game advertising ecosystem by maximizing AdInMo’s product features. The target-driven role requires digital ad sales experience and you will bring excellent relationships within media agencies, trading desks, DSPs and consumer brands internationally.
Full-time: Remote (Europe)
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with programmatic demand buyers at brands, agencies, advertisers, trading desks, media buyers, resellers, exchanges, DSPs, and SSPs to build a campaign pipeline
- Develop and implement a channel strategy to enable and empower existing and new partners to champion in-game advertising and AdInMo inventory as a premium product
- Work with Marketing to develop AdInMo’s buy-side proposition and deliver case studies to promote client and AdInMo successes
- Collaborate with AdOps team to ensure campaigns to ensure optimized campaign management and reporting for your clients
- This role has revenue responsibility measured by attainment of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets via direct, indirect, and programmatic channel partners.
- Prioritize and manage multiple parallel-path projects within a dynamic start-up environment
- At least 4 years’ experience working in mobile programmatic, media partnerships and platform sales ideally for an ad monetization platform
- Amazing personal ad ecosystem network and experience of selling and building relationships with brand advertising and media buyers. Experience of launches new formats, working with brand and innovation teams preferred
- Demonstrable track record of strategic and consultative sales, to drive adtech revenue growth
- Entrepreneurial spirit – thrive and flourish in an international, collaborative, fast-paced, high impact, and rapidly evolving environment
- Detailed understanding of the sales cycle from lead generation to close, and a methodical approach to rapidly moving opportunities through the cycle
- Well organized, high energy, attention to detail – “sweat the small stuff and the big stuff”
Please send us your CV along with a covering letter or short video telling us why you think AdInMo needs your unique ad sales skills in our team.