Technical Support Engineer:
We’re looking for a self-starter to join Team AdInMo to provide first-line technical support to our global mobile developer community. You’ll support the roll out of new releases of our SDK (Unity and Unreal) as well as manage developers’ game launches deploying AdInMo’s InGamePlay adtech.
You’ll be working in a cross-functional scrum team that includes SDK and back-end developers. You’ll play an active role in QA activities during all phases of the development lifecycle from design & development e.g. investigating production issues to testing & deployment relating to customer success.
Responsibilities also include customer documentation and developing testing strategies e.g. to build test use cases or automate test coverage.
Full-time: UK, Ukraine or Remote
- Degree in software engineering, maths or computer science
- 3+ years experience in programming, testing or technical support
- Mobile development knowledge and experience (Android and/or iOS)
- Strong analytical and testing skills with a good understanding software testing theory and tools e.g. version control (Git) and issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- A love of new mobile tech and preferably games development
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Comfortable working in remote and international teams using all the tools you’d expect in today’s digital world e.g. Slack, Zoom etc
- Proactive mindset and target driven
Please send us your CV and a link to a 2-minute audio or video self-introduction telling us why you think you’ll be fantastic at supporting our developer community.